Fluke Corporation is the world leader in the manufacture, distribution and service of electronic test tools and software.
Since its founding in 1948, Fluke has helped define and grow a unique technology market, providing testing and troubleshooting capabilities that have grown to mission critical status in manufacturing and service industries. Every new manufacturing plant, office, hospital, or facility built today represents another potential customer for Fluke products.
From industrial electronic installation, maintenance and service, to precision measurement and quality control, Fluke tools help keep business and industry around the globe up and running. Typical customers and users include technicians, engineers, metrologists, medical-device manufacturers, and computer network professionals — people who stake their reputations on their tools, and use tools to help extend their personal power and abilities.
Fluke has achieved the number one or number two position in every market in which it competes. The Fluke brand has a reputation for portability, ruggedness, safety, ease of use and rigid standards of quality.
Fluke 1587 FC Insulation Multimeter
The Fluke 1587 FC Insulation Multimeter is the single tool that allows users to perform advanced insulation testing for preventive and PdM tasks
- PI/DAR measurements with TrendIt™ graphs
- Memory storage through Fluke Connect Measurements app
- Temperature Compensation through Fluke Connect Measurements app
- VFD low-pass filter for accurate motor drive measurements
- Insulation test voltages 50 V, 100 V, 250 V, 500 V, 1000 V
- Insulation test: 0.01 MΩ to 2.0 GΩ
- Auto-discharge of capacitive voltage
- Insulation test smoothing reading
- Diode test
- AC/DC Voltage
- DC Millivolts
- AC/DC Milliamps
- Resistance (0.1 Ω to 50 MΩ)
- Three-year warranty
- Remote probe, test leads, alligator clips
- K-type thermocouple
- Rugged, utility hard case
- Auto power off
Fluke VT04A Visual IR Thermometer
Compact and intuitive, the VT04A and VT04 Visual IR Thermometers blend a visual image with a heat map overlay, to help quickly identify the location of issues.
- Visual image and infrared heat map blending – Identify the exact location of the potential issue by blending the visual image with the heat map overlay at 0%, 25%, 50%, 75%, and 100% infrared with one button
- NEAR and FAR mode – Align the visual and thermal lenses to correctly identify the location of the issue
- Center measurement box – See the exact area of temperature measurement right on the screen
- Temperature alarms and automated monitoring features – Identify intermittent problems by monitoring equipment over time or get alerts when a temperature is outside the expected range
- Hot and cold markers – Instantly identify hottest and coldest spots within the field of view
- Save in .bmp or .is2 format – Choose .bmp when all you want is the image, or use .is2 format that can be edited in SmartView® software
- SmartView® reporting software – Optimize the image blending and palette and quickly create professional reports
- Pocket-size design – Handy when you need it; easily fits in your tool bag or pocket
- Intuitive interface – Get to work as soon as you take it out of the box
- Hard or soft case – Protect your visual IR thermometer with a soft case (VT04A) or hard case (VT04)
- Battery choices – Choose your preferred way of powering your visual IR thermometer: 4 AA batteries (VT04A) or a rechargeable Li-ion battery (VT04)
واردات و فروش سنسور و تجهیزات ابزار دقیق شرکت FLUKE
جهت واردات و خرید سنسور و تجهیزات ابزار دقیق با ما تماس بگیرید.
واردات FLUKE / نمایندگی FLUKE / قیمت FLUKE / فروش FLUKE